LeadershipThe road to better leadership can begin at any stage.
Leadership exists at all levels of an organization.
The road to better leadership can begin at any stage. Our three levels of leadership programs can benefit new, up-and-coming associates up to the top executives within your organization. We can help you progress through the ranks or help you better understand your existing team and get more out of them! Below we outline our various program levels and how each of them are uniquely suited to different stages of a leader’s progression through an organization.
What To Look For in Leadership Training
What should you expect from leadership development training? Before you send employees off to a high-priced seminar or pay a facilitator to guide your people through a course on leadership skills, do some homework. No training program can cover everything, but reputable ones should offer these basics:
- Exploration of various leadership styles and theories
- Communication skills, especially in sharing the organization’s goals
- Crisis management and conflict strategies
- Decision-making skills
- Participants’ individual leadership skills, and how they can be enhanced
— Adapted from the Washington Business Journal
Instructor was very professional but also fun and made learning very interesting.
Everything Starts with DiSC
Everything DiSC® is a personality assessment that helps you build more effective working relationships based on an understanding of different behavioral styles. The research-validated tool helps you understand yourself and others, saving you time, energy, and money. Better employee communication means efficiency on both individual and company levels.
Find Your Focus
We can help you progress through the ranks or help you better understand your existing team and get more out of them! Above we outline our various program levels and how each of them are uniquely suited to different stages of a leader’s progression through an organization. Supplement and enforce this training with a true coaching partnership and cement the ideas, methods, and practices of these proven programs to create incredible, sustained results.
The road to better leadership can begin at any stage. Our three levels of leadership programs can benefit new, up-and-coming associates up to the top executives within your organization.
8 Dimensions of Leadership: Aspiring Leaders
Ideally Suited for a Broad Range of Aspiring Leaders Searching for an Introduction to Leadership Concepts.
- Simple Online Assessment
- Results in a one page map
- 1/2 Day Group Facilitation
- Complimentary “8 Dimensions of Leadership” Book
Work of Leaders: Emerging and Active Leaders
Provides Valuable Insights on the Dynamics of Your Team.
- In-depth, Online Assessment
- Results in a 26 page custom assessment
- Full Day Group Facilitation
- Assessment Outlines Strengths and Challenges within 3 Key Components of Leadership: Vision, Alignment & Execution
- Ability to Use for Successorship or Gap Management
- Option to Customize in a One-on-One Setting
Everything DiSC 363 Leadership: Experienced Leaders
Designed for Leaders Ready to Take the Next Step; Able to Digest a Variety of Input and Put the Knowledge into Action Plans.
- Extensive Online Assessment
- Assessment reflects input from participant, peers, superiors and subordinates
- Custom Program, Designed for a Series of One-on-One Coaching Sessions
- Outlines Individual Participant Perceptions in Comparison to Others’ Perceptions
- Capability to Identify Where Unexpected Strengths have been Developed and may be Leveraged for Success
- Capability to Institute Action Plans with Follow-up Assessments to Gauge Progress
- Tool may be used for Evaluating Future Opportunities
- Provides a Specific Road Map for Becoming a More Effective Leader
Partner with us…
By partnering with JR Fitzwater & Associates, our ultimate goal with Corporate Coaching is to help you, and your team, find the focus. Our multi-session, one-on-one approach with owners and/or key leaders can work as the catalyst to make your team more productive, allowing them (and your business) to flourish.